Trekking to Everest base camp with most popular local trekking agency in Nepal. Tour Collaboration is a local trekking agency in Nepal offer Everest trekking, one of the highest mountain in the world on this adventure of a lifetime! Everest Base Camp is located in the eastern part of Nepal, Best route for trekking in Nepal. Tour Collaboration Nepal Pvt Ltd has offered Everest Base Camp Trekking Cost at very reasonable price. A great journey of our life at an adventure area for the persons who is imagining ascends higher than even the cloud. The modern world is very far and get into a treasure of Nature. We soaked by our strength in nature than enlarging our personal survival ahead with what we consider likely. Base Camp is at 5,364m altitude then Highest altitude in Everest Trekking will go on 5555m.
Kathmandu City will lead our path, where we explored our holiday. Next day; we had 30 minute morning flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. Please, aware that be first to get on a plane and choose left side set (when you face to pilot area) to see panoramic mountain views. From Lukla, our track will start. Second day we will reach at Namche Bazaar where will have acclimated day. The nice adventure walk will take you to show many different shapes of same Mountain. This track will lead through monasteries, Sherpa Villages, a humid air then arrives at destination. These 7/8 days, up track were full of fun and exciting. On 9th day will go up to Kalapathar to sea panoramic views; Highest Peak and chain of snow peaks will gorgeous. This is last up destination, so we will get back to hotel and backward down the same way from today till to Kathmandu.
- Mt. Everest Base Camp trek reviews encouraged me to be here.
- The 6thdays will reach you in Everest Base Camp
- Entirely 11 to 16 days trekking is in Everest Base camp
- The Mt Everest is situated in a 160.51 KM of air distance from the Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: MODERATE
- Activities: TREKKING
- Altitude: 5555 m.
- Best season: March to May, August to November
- Transportation: Car/Flight/ Walk
- Accomodation: Tea House
- Min Pack: 2
- Transportation for TIA –Hotel –TIA,
- Three night stay at the hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast with two people sharing one room.
- All government taxes, Everest National Park entry fees TIMS (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Flight tickets (Kathmandu to lukla to Kathmandu).
- Accommodation & Meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the treks.
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Water, any kind of Drinks and Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses and Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein,