Everest high pass trekking is a combination of three high passes in Everest Base Camp area. This Trek is one of the challenging Everest treks facilitates crossing three high passes which are not on the normal Everest trail. The Name of three passes is Kongma La Pass (5,535), Cho La Pass (5420m) and Renjo La (5360m). Everest Three high Pass trek is one of demanding and strenuous trekking route. This trek is offering breathtaking view of Everest region with the local life style of Sherpa people more so than trek being more exiting and picturesque. However challenging, three passes trekking not necessary any ropes and climbing skills. It can be a dream trip for your life.
Mt Everest, Mt. Pumari, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu than other more are seen from the Kalapathar and Gokyo view point. Your over night can be cozy and traditional tea houses. It might be a nice experienced. The nice, well-informed guides and porters will provide. We do you ensure that the safe, pleasurable and charming experience. You are visiting will support to local economies of Nepal. You could learn unseen strengths, can make friends and memories for a life.
Everest High Pass Trekking reviews encouraged me to be here. The 6th days will reach you in Everest Base Camp and entirely 10 or 16 days trekking is in Everest Base camp. The Mt Everest is situated in a 160.51 KM of air distance from the Kathmandu, Nepal. We are the best tour operator in Everest Base Camp. Are you seeking something like this?
Here we are for.....
- Three passes trek blog
- Three passes trek distance
- Everest high passes trek
- Everest 3 passes trek itinerary
- Three passes trek solo
- Three passes trek Nepal independent
- Three passes trek review
- Everest base camp trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: MODERATE TO STRENUOUS
- Activities: TREKKING
- Altitude: 5555
- Best season: March to October
- Transportation: walk
- Accomodation: tea house
- Min Pack: 2 ++
- Transportation for TIA –Hotel –TIA,
- Three night stay at the hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast with two people sharing one room.
- All government taxes, Everest National Park entry fees TIMS (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Flight tickets (Kathmandu to lukla to Kathmandu).
- Accommodation & Meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the treks.
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Water, any kind of Drinks and Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses and Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein,