Everest view trek is the short and easy trek in the popular Everest region of Nepal. This trek is for its friendly Sherpa people, culture and tradition. For more information please visit our website or call us at: +977-9861355699. Everest View Trek is located in the lap of Mt. Everest, 3 days walking will bring us to the Everest view hotel in Syangboche, Sagarmatha, Nepal. The trek is especially meant for those who have limited days, even those want to insight on Sherpa culture. This Everest mini trek has designed for getting in by walk them back by Heli flight. First day, Kathmandu to Lukla by a 35 minute flight, after that 4 hours walk will take to Phakdhing then Namche bazaar and Syangboche. In the final day, we have planed flight by Heli to the nearest point of Mt. Everest. Take a nice panoramic view of Himalayas and enjoy in it.
We are here for..
- Everest view trek 5 days
- Everest view trek itinerary
- Everest panorama view trek
- Everest view trek himalayan wonders
- Everest view hotel trek
- Everest panorama trek
- Everest base camp trek
- Everest mini trek
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: EASY
- Activities: TREKKING
- Altitude: 3800m.
- Best season: March to October
- Transportation: Private Car and Flight
- Accomodation: Hotel in local sport
- Min Pack: 3
- All land Transportation by private car as our itinerary,
- Four night stay at the 5 star hotel in Kathmandu with B/B plan,
- All government taxes, TIMS and Everest National Park entry fees.
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter )(including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Helicopter flight, Shyangboche to Kathmandu, via round trip on Mt. Everest,
- Flight tickets (Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu).
- Accommodation & all Meals during the trek with tea/coffee drinks in best hotel in that area.
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein