Gokyo RI with Everest Base Camp trek will offer you a best Sherpa culture with panoramic views in the Everest region. It cross via the Cho La Pass. For more details please visit our website or call us at: +977-9861355699. The Adventure seeker has loved it and challenging this harder class trekking in the Khumbu region. 30 minutes domestic scenic flight takes us to Lukla and starting the Everest trekking. 14 days of all together will take to finish this trek. Gokyo RI and Kalapathar have given us a good panoramic view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumari, least then other more peaks. This region is known as a home of Sherpa and their monasteries. The biggest glacier and Ice lakes are other more great adventure of this trek.
We are here for...
- Everest base camp and Gokyo lakes trek
- EBC Gokyo trek itinerary
- Everest base camp and Gokyo lake trek
- Everest base camp with Gokyo valley trek
- Gokyo and Everest base camp
- Gokyo ri trek difficulty
- Everest Gokyo lake trekking
- EBC trek via Gokyo lake
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: MODERATE
- Activities: TREKKING
- Altitude: 5555m
- Best season: March, April, May, August, September, October and November
- Transportation: By Car and Flight
- Accomodation: Hotels
- Min Pack: 2+++
- Transportation for TIA –Hotel –TIA,
- Three nights stay at the hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast with two people sharing one room.
- All government taxes, Everest National Park entry fees TIMS (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permission)
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Flight tickets (Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu).
- Accommodation & Meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Water, any kind of Drinks and Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses, any other unforeseen expenses and Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein,
This is a best trekking route for those clients who want to feel real Sherpa society and a world highest peak.