Tour Collaboration Nepal has redesigned Upper mustang trekking which is a best place to visit and wealthy too. It is a kingdom of Lo, Lo means the remote and rural area of Himalayas. The Upper Mustang was a restricted demilitarizes area until 1992 which makes it one of the most preserved regions in the world. The permit cost for the first 10 days per person USD $500 and After 10 days per day per person USD $50, or equivalent convertible foreign currency. The majority of the populations is still speaking traditional Tibetan languages. The geographically and culturally, it is very rich and lovely place.
Upper Mustang, being in the Himalayan rain shadow, is one of the regions where occasional rainfall in a year. The Mustang trek is not mainly difficult; just 3800m has been a higher access of this trek. The conditions at times can be difficult because of cold in winter and is always windy and dusty through the year. There are few accommodation facilities available.
We are here for......
- upper mustang trek cost,
- upper mustang trek itinerary,
- upper mustang trek review,
- upper mustang trek package,
- lower mustang trek,
- upper mustang trek blog,
- mustang trek for nepali,
- mustang trek map,
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: EASY
- Activities: TREKKING
- Altitude: 4290 m
- Best season: March to October
- Transportation: By Bus and flight
- Accomodation: Lodge
- Min Pack: 2
- All land Transportation as our itinerary,
- Accommodation during Kathmandu and Pokhara, with breakfast.
- All government taxes, TIMS, Annapurna conservation area entry fees and special Permits for upper mustang.
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Bus tickets (Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu).
- Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara air ticket (Guide, potter and Guest)
- Accommodation & Meals (3 times a day) during the trek.
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Water, any kind of Drinks, Tips for guide and porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein.
It is prohibited for single guest, most are a two person to get permission.
The dry region with thakali culture and tradition!