Tamang Heritage Trek is an exciting community based trekking route between the Ganesh Himal and Langtang Himal. It’s known as a culturally rich trail. It can be 6/7 days trekking along Tamang society. This new and unique trekking route called Tamang Heritage trail as well. After 7 hours of bus drive will take us to Syabru Besi from where can start our trekking. We will trek via many Tamang villages, like: Gatlang, Tatopani, Timur, Briddim then back to Syabru Besi. We will back by Same way to Kathmandu by Bus.
We are here for.....
- tamang heritage trail,
- tamang heritage trek,
- tamang heritage map
- tamang heritage,
- tamang heritage trek itinerary,
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: EASY
- Activities: TREKKING
- Altitude: 4600 m
- Best season: March -Nov.
- Transportation: By car, Bus and Walk
- Accomodation: Guest house
- Min Pack: 2
- Transportation for TIA –Hotel –TIA,
- Three night stay at the hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast with two people sharing one room,
- 8 days food (3 times a day) in trekking area.
- All government taxes, National Park entry fees TIMS (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Experience English speaking guide and support staff to carry your luggage (two guest = one porter (including their daily wages, life insurances, trekking equipment, food and accommodation).
- Bus ticket, Kathmandu to Syabrubesi, to Kathmandu(Guide, potter & Guest)
- Medical support: emergency first aid kit carried
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Any other kind of Drinks and Tips for guide/porters
- Additional costs in case of emergency (You must have adequate travel insurance to cover any kind of emergencies),
- Personal expenses and Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned herein